Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream Night 5% Urea is an intensive overnight face cream for dry to very dry and tight skin. Enriched with Urea and Lactate, two naturally occurring compounds that bind in moisture, skin is instantly hydrated and the the feeling of tightness is reduced.
Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream Night 5% Urea also smooths the skin through the action of Urea.
Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream Night 5% Urea was tested by 30 female patients with dry facial skin. Each patient’s facial skin condition was assessed by a physician after 2 weeks of treatment.
Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream Night 5% Urea was tested by 32 people with dry skin, moisturisation, roughness and skin barrier function were the main focus areas.
- Significant improvements in facial dryness and facial firmness.
- The appearance of dry skin drastically improved. (facial redness (erythema), facial scaling, fine lines and wrinkles on the face, facial itching)
- The majority of patients described the cream’s tolerability as “good” or “very good”
- Skin's moisture levels increased within 1 week.
- Moisture levels gradually decreased when the product was not applied.
- Skin roughness reduced within 1 week.
- Significantly improved skin barrier function, as measured by a decrease in transepidermal water loss, compared to untreated skin
- in-vivo Test
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus, Isopropyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Squalane, Sodium Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide 3, BHT