For dry skin
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN [HYALURON] Cleansing Milk
Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Milk is a rich, creamy lotion that:
- Removes make-up
- Helps skin to breathe
- Has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with, sensitive skin
- Is particularly nourishing for dry and sensitive skin
It contains an innovative combination of active ingredients:
- APG Complex: an effective yet extra mild cleansing complex
- Gluco-glycerol: a nature-derived moisturising active
- Hyaluronic acid: skin care active with a high moisture binding capacity
- Skin is better prepared to absorb care products
- Skin feels clean and soothed and is noticeably soft and supple
We carried out controlled usage studies amongst females aged 18 to 75.
- Skin can breathe. Skin’s ability to absorb oxygen is significantly improved
- Moisture improves. Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Milk does not dry the skin. Skin's moisture level significantly improves with regular use
- Tested on sensitive skin. Proven to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
How To Use
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté using your fingertips or a cotton wool pad.
- Wipe away gently using a cotton wool pad or, if you prefer, rinse off with warm water.
If sun exposure is expected additional use of sunscreen is recommended after applying care.
Do's and Dont's
Use Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Milk if…
You are looking for a mild but effective daily cleanser.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN [HYALURON] Cleansing Milk is ideal for dry skin and sensitive dry skin.
You have dry skin.
You like to use a cleanser with a creamy texture.
You want to prepare your skin to absorb the active ingredients in your care product.
Try a different product if …
You are looking for a mild but effective daily cleanser and have normal to combination skin or prefer to use a gel product:
You are looking for a daily cleanser and your skin is prone to blemishes:
Eucerin Anti-Redness Soothing Cleanser has been developed for your skin needs.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN [HYALURON] Micellar Foam which is suitable for all skin types
How do I pick the right cleanser for me?
Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Milk has been formulated for dry to sensitive skin and for those who like a lotion. You can find information on different skin types including dry skin, sensitive skin and skin prone to blemishes and skin prone to acne throughout our website, but if you are unsure we recommend that you ask a beautician or pharmacist for face-to-face advice.
Do I really need to cleanse in the morning and evening?
Yes. Your skin works hard at renewing itself over night so, when you cleanse in the morning, you are removing excess sebum (the oily substance that your skin produces naturally to stop it drying out). At the end of the day you need to remove excess sebum, sweat and any make-up that you may have been wearing. It is scientifically proven that a cleansed skin is better able to breathe. Cleansing your skin also ensures that it is able to absorb the active ingredients in your care products.
Can I not just use soap and water to wash my face?
Soap is strongly alkaline and so can damage the skin’s natural protective layer and dry it out. Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Milk is kind on your skin and protects it from drying out. Sebum (the oily substance that your skin produces naturally to stop it drying out) is not water soluble and so will not be removed by washing your face with water alone.
Do I need to use a toner after cleansing with Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Milk?
Ideally yes. Eucerin DermatoClean Clarifying Toner is a valuable last step in your cleansing routine and leaves your skin ready to fully absorb the active ingredients in your care products. Eucerin DermatoClean Clarifying Toner helps to remove any remaining cleanser (gel and milk) and make-up. And, because it is alcohol-free, it is gentle on your skin and helps to support skin moisturisation.