1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who are registered to the eucerin.co.uk newsletter, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 or over, otherwise invalid for selection.
2. The prize draw will automatically be entered after the entry form has been completed and no purchase is necessary. Internet access and a compatible browser are required.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, you must follow the specific instructions given online. This will involve providing your name, address and email address. Only 1 entrant will receive the Eucerin prize.
4. The closing date for the prize draw will be when the survey has reached the required number of completed entries.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person.
7. The winners will receive the prize specified in the promotional information.
8. The winner will be notified by email with all details.
9. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner by post within 4 weeks of being notified of their win.
10. The prize(s) for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize(s) is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoter of this prize draw is Beiersdorf UK Ltd of Trinity Central, Trinity Park, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham, B37 7ES.
17. Once notified, the winner must acknowledge within 72 hours and begin to make arrangements to claim the prize.
*Retail pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer