1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who are registered to the eucerin.co.uk newsletter, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw will automatically be entered after the entry form has been completed on eucerin.co.uk. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Internet access and a compatible browser are required.
3. All entries must be submitted via eucerin.co.uk. To enter the Prize Draw, you must follow the specific instructions given online. This will involve providing your name, address, age and email address.
4. A prize draw will take place everyday between 1st-24th December 2019. To be entered into the prize draw, you must enter the competition every day. The closing time of the prize draw is midnight on each day between 1st-24th December 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. 5 winners each day between 1st-24th December 2019 will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person.
7. The winners will receive the prize specified in the promotional information. Each day from 1st-24th December 2019 there is a different prize to win.
8. The winner will be notified by email with all details (using details provided at entry) before 5th January 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
9. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner by post within 2-3 weeks of being notified of their win.
10. The prize(s) for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize(s) is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw. By submitting your information and entering this promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition (which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media) and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Beiersdorf UK Ltd of Trinity Central, Trinity Park, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham, B37 7ES