Eucerin Social Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. No purchase is necessary. Internet access and a compatible browser are required.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must click the link on the Eucerin social media post and complete the Chatbot conversation. This will involve signing up to the MyEucerin newsletter providing your name, age and email address. Only 5 number of winners will receive the Eucerin prize. Winners must be signed up to MyEucerin and are selected at random.
4. The Eucerin prize includes 1 x Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum.
5. The closing date of the competition is 4/12/23.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person.
8. The winners will receive the prize specified in the promotional information.
9. The winner will be notified via email address with all details. The winner will need to reply to this email within 2 weeks with a UK postal address and name, failure to do so will result in the prize being withdrawn.
10. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner by post within 4 weeks of being notified of their win.
11. The prize(s) for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The prize(s) is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Beiersdorf UK Ltd of Trinity Central, Trinity Park, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham, B37 7ES.