Eucerin Social Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. No purchase is necessary. Internet access and a compatible browser are required.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must like the post, comment why you are most excited to attend the event, and follow Eucerin_UK on Facebook and Instagram. This will involve providing your name, address, age and email address. Only 1 winner will receive the Eucerin prize. Winners are selected at random.
4. The Eucerin prize includes:
1x UreaRepair Plus 10% Urea Lotion
1x UreaRepair Plus 5% Urea Lotion Soothing Scent
1x UreaRepair Plus 10% Urea Foot Foam
1x UreaRepair Plus Urea Shower Foam
1x Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm
5. The closing date of the competition is 27th October 2023.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person.
8. The winners will receive the prize specified in the promotional information.
9. The winner will be notified by Facebook/Instagram messenger or private message with all details. The winner will need to reply to our message within 2 weeks with a UK postal address and name, failure to do so will result in the prize being withdrawn.
10. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner by post within 4 weeks of being notified of their win.
11. The prize(s) for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The prize(s) is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Beiersdorf UK Ltd of Trinity Central, Trinity Park, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham, B37 7ES.