Instant intensive care for dry and extremely dry lips
The unique combination of active ingredients in Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm makes it a highly effective solution for extremely dry, cracked or chapped lips;
- Soothing Licorice Extract reduces redness and calms irritation,
- Evening primrose oil helps regenerate the lips’ natural protective barrier
- Panthenol moisturises, regenerates and promotes healing
- Glycerol intensively moisturises to leave lips feeling soft and smooth.
Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm is also suitable for use on the perioral skin around the mouth, and for conditions such as lip-lick eczema, cheilitis or dry lips caused by medical treatment.
We conducted a two-week controlled usage study of Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm among 58 people with dry, chapped lips. Subjects included children under 12 and patients with conditions such as lip-lick eczema, Atopic Dermatitis or Xerosis.
Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm was proven to:
- Significantly improve symptoms such as dryness, itching and burning, with 90% of people having improved or symptom-free skin
- Demonstrate very good skin tolerability
How To Use
- Make sure your lips are dry before applying.
- Apply a thin layer of Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm to your lips.
- Use as often as required.
Do's and Dont's
Use this product if...
You have extremely dry, chapped, cracked or inflamed lips:
Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm is designed to quickly soothe and relieve these symptoms.
You have lip-lick eczema, cheilitis or dry lips caused by medical treatment:
Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm is ideal for these conditions.
Try a different product if …
You are looking for relief around your lips:
Try Eucerin Aquaphor
Why do I need a special lip care product?
Our lips are commonly exposed to the causes of dry skin, such as cold weather, constant wetting and drying, and sunshine. Lip skin is also extremely thin, and cannot produce the natural protective layer the rest of your skin produces to protect itself from drying out. This combination of factors makes your lips highly vulnerable to becoming very dry, cracked, irritated or even infected. Learn more about skin on your lips.
Is Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lip Balm safe for children?
Yes, it can be used on children over the age of three.
Our brand values
We deliver a holistic dermo-cosmetic approach to protect your skin, keep it healthy and radiant.
We work together with leading dermatologist and pharmacist partners around the world to create innovative and effective skincare products they can trust and recommend.
For over 100 years, we have dedicated ourselves to researching and innovating in the field of skin science. We believe in creating active ingredients and soothing formulas with high tolerability that work to help you live your life better each day.