This mild but effective fluid removes make-up and helps skin to breathe more easily.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN [HYALURON] Micellar Water 3 in 1
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid is a refreshing, cleansing solution that:
- Removes all water-soluble eye and face make-up.
- Helps skin to breathe better.
- Is quick and convenient to use.
- Has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with, sensitive skin and eyes
- APG Complex: an effective yet extra mild cleansing complex.
- Gluco-glycerol: a nature-derived moisturising active.
- Hyaluronic acid: skin care active with a high moisture binding capacity.
- Eyes and skin feel clean and soothed.
- Skin is noticeably soft and supple.
- Skin is better prepared for regeneration.
We carried out controlled usage studies amongst females aged 18 to 75. The sample included volunteers with sensitive skin.
- Skin can breathe. Skin’s ability to absorb oxygen is significantly improved.
- Moisture improves. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid does not dry the skin. Skin moisture significantly increases after one week of regular use.
- Tested on sensitive skin and eyes. Proven to be suitable for sensitive skin, including the sensitive skin around the eyes. Also proven to be safe for eyes and for contact lens wearers.
- suitable for use with contact lenses
How To Use
- A convenient cleansing solution that can be used morning and evening:
- Apply to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe over eyes, face, throat and décolleté.
- Repeat until the pad is clean.
- Follow with the appropriate care product.
Do's and Don’ts
Use Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid if…
You are looking for a convenient cleansing solution.
You have normal to combination or dry and sensitive skin:
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid has been tested on sensitive skin and is suitable for all skin types.
You want to prepare your skin to absorb the active ingredients in your care product.
Try a different product if …
You need to remove waterproof mascara and other water-resistant eye make-up:
We recommend use Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover in addition to your cleanser.
You are looking for a more thorough cleanse:
The ideal cleansing routine is:
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Gel (for normal to combination skin and those that like to use a gel cleanser.)
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Mild Cleansing Milk (for dry and sensitive skin and those that like to use a creamy cleanser.)
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner.
You are looking for a cleansing solution for skin that is prone to acne:
You are looking for a cleanser for hypersensitive and easily irritated skin:
Eucerin Re-Balance Cleansing Cream and has been formulated for hypersensitive skin.
Is it safe to use Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid to remove eye make-up?
Yes, it has been clinically and opthalmologically tested and proven to be compatible with eyes and with sensitive skin.
The eye contour area is particularly delicate and sensitive, with a different pH level to facial skin.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid respects this difference and has been formulated to pH 7.4 – the optimum pH for the eye area.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid will remove all water soluble eye make-up. It will not remove water resistant make-up such as waterproof mascara. For the effective removal of waterproof make-up, we recommend Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover.
Do I really need to cleanse in the morning and evening?
Yes. Your skin works hard at renewing itself over night so, when you cleanse in the morning, you are removing sebum (the oily substance that your skin produces naturally to stop it drying out). At the end of the day you need to remove sebum, sweat and any make-up that you may have been wearing. It is scientifically proven that a cleansed skin is better able to breathe. Cleansing your skin also ensures that it is able to absorb the active ingredients in your care products.
What does Micellar mean?
Micelles are small, ball-shaped microscopic aggregates of surfactant molecules with a strongly polar (hydrophilic) "head" and a non-polar (hydrophobic) hydrocarbon chain "tail". Micellar cleansers can be used without water and are especially suitable for sensitive skin.